College is a time for you to have fun and enjoy new experiences, as well as finishing your education. This is the time for you to get crazy, as long as you do not go too far and make sure to stay safe. As a college student you will frequently get the urge to do something crazy and out of character. There are a number of things that you can do without being unsafe, or getting arrested or expelled in the process.
Up All Night No Slumber Party
- If you enjoy spending time with your friends then why not have an up all night no slumber party. You and your friends can stay up watching movies, playing video or board games, or telling stories to each other. In the morning go out for breakfast before heading home to finally get some sleep. This can be a crazy and exciting experience that is safe at the same time, and will not get you in any trouble with your college.
Start A Backwards Day
- Get all of your friends together and start a backwards day. This is the day when everybody wears their clothes backwards. You will get a lot of attention and laughs, and will have a great time in the process.
Prank Call Friends
- If you like to play jokes then making prank calls to your friends can be fun. It is important that you only do this with friends that will get the joke. Never prank call someone you do not know, because this could land you in trouble.
- Many fraternities have a prank called a panty raid, where the guys storm into a female dorm and steal underwear. You can stage a pajama raid instead. Make plans with your friends to run into the rooms of other friends and grab pajamas. You can then auction them back to the owners for a small amount, which would go to charity of course. Make sure that everyone agrees to participate before you start though, otherwise you could be charged with theft.
Hotplate Dinner Party
- Dorm rooms do not come with kitchens, so a dinner party can be a crazy idea. There are a number of foods that can be made using a hot plate or boiling water though. Have your friends take part as well, and prepare the meal together. Creating a meal using these methods can be both challenging and funny.
- A road trip can be a crazy experience during your college years. These trips can be planned in advance, but often happen on the spur of the moment. You will get to see the sights along the way and have a fun and exciting trip with your friends during the journey.
One thing to remember when you get the idea to do something crazy during your college years. Stop and consider what your planning carefully. Could you or someone else get hurt? Is it illegal? Would it cause you to receive disciplinary action from the college? If the answer to all three of these questions is no then go crazy with your idea and have a blast.